Thursday, August 4, 2011

A new day, a new format...

Two kids, a website, a blog...oh my!

Oh...and a job. And a husband. And a house to clean. The list is endless!

We never really stopped doing the fun things that we do around Sacramento. I...just...didn't...write about it. Too tired, too crazy, too busy.

I do love to write, but the first year of the second's son's life nearly did me in. But we are sleeping through the night now, some of us are going to preschool now, and grandma has moved closer to town - a babysitter! Yippee!

I've decided to give Blogger a go, with the intent to write blogs more often in this user friendly environment. (Insert smiley face here)

So, here goes. Wish me luck!

Now if I could just figure out how to import the posts from the other blog....hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment